Table of Contents
BMRCL Recruitment 2021: Online applications are invited from bright committed and essentially qualified candidates by Bangalore metro rail corporation through a recruitment notification published in their website with Advt No: BMRCL/0111/ADM/2021/ C- 27586 dated 28th July, 2021 for engagement in 3 vacant posts of Assistant Manager (Store and HR) & Manager (F & A).
Interested candidates can find all needed information’s in the official website.
BMRCL Recruitment Highlights:
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to the following positions in the Operation and Maintenance wing on contract basis and the contract will be initially for 3 years and further extendable based on performance and future requirement.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email / SMS to appear for Personal interview or Virtual interview as and when called, at their own cost. Candidates with good character and background only will be considered. Further, BMRCL reserves the right for verification of certificates furnished by selected candidates at any time after selection.
Candidates are advised to apply well in advance to avoid last hour rush & technical glitches. Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all the relevant certificates, testimonials in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 28/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 27/08/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- Not mentioned.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- The Candidate must possess Graduate with two fulltime MBA(HR) or Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Personnel Management & Industrial relations of two years’ fulltime course with specialization in IR/HR with labour legislations from a recognized University/ Institution with 06 years’ experience in Human Resource Management for applying to the Assistant manager (HR) posts.
- Candidates having BE / Diploma in Engineering in any discipline, Preferably with Diploma in Materials Management with 6 years’ experience in handling large stores including procurement, stocking, issue and management of materials, spares, indenting, scrap disposal and maintenance of all stores related records can apply for Assistant manager in Stores.
- Candidates possess M. Com/MBA(Finance)/any Degree with CA Inter/ ICWA-Inter with minimum 8 years post qualification experience in Finance/ Accounts/ Audit can apply for manager (F & A) posts.
- Candidates should have good knowledge of kannada language.
- For further information please visit the official notification.
- Maximum age limit: 40 years (Assistant Manager Store & HR) and 45 years (Manager F & A).
- Assistant Manager: 50,000/-
- Manager: 75,000/-.
Employees are also eligible for Fixed medical allowances, Group Medical & Personal Accident Insurance cover, contribution to National Pension Scheme (NPS), conveyance allowances, other applicable allowance and CUG mobile facility as per the rules of the Company.
VACANCY DETAILS OF BMRCL RECRUITMENT 2021
3 vacant posts have been disclosed.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BMRCL RECRUITMENT 2021
- Applicants have to visit website of BMRC bmrc.co.in
- View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- Click on Apply Now button to apply online.
- Candidates are advised to fill their Application Form correctly.
- They are required to upload the legible scanned copy of relevant documents needed to apply.
- Thoroughly recheck the form before submitting.
- After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE/SUBMIT”.
- Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility.
- Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience with two passport size photographs in a sealed envelope Superscribed as “Application for the post of …………………” should reach the General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore – 560 027 by 4.00 PM of 27-08-2021.
Candidates have to visit the website to keep themselves regularly updated.