Table of Contents
BOAT NR Recruitment 2021: A new job notification has been issued by The Board of Apprenticeship Training, Kanpur for Northern Region for direct recruitment of bright individuals for various posts.
Last Date of receipt of application: 30.08.2021. The Crucial Date for determining the possession of ‘AGE AND ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION (EQs)/EXPERIENCE’ will be the last date for receipt of the application i.e.; 30.08.2021.
BOAT NR Recruitment Detail Notice:
The Board of Apprenticeship Training (Northern Region), Kanpur invites applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to various posts on Direct Recruitment basis. The selected candidate may be posted at any place in India.
The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 30.08.2021, failing which their application will be rejected. Based on the Objective Test marks scored, candidates who will obtain minimum cut-off qualifying marks will be shortlisted for Skill Test and personal Interview whichever is applicable in the order of merit.
The selection shall be made on the basis of: For Group ‘A’: Objective Test and/or Interview; For Group ‘C’: Objective Test and/or Skill Test. The centre(s) for holding the test/interview will be in Kanpur. The appointment of selected candidates will be subject to being found Medically Fit for the post and they will be required to undergo medical examination before a medical board to be arranged by BOAT(NR). The appointment will be further subject to verification of character and antecedents.
Age and all other qualifications (Educational and Experience) will be counted as on the last date of receipt of application i.e.; 30.08.2021. Experience will be counted after the date of possessing essential educational qualification.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 30/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 30/08/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- The applicants shall be required to pay following application fee in form of Demand Draft in favour of “DIRECTOR BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRG. (N.R.) KANPUR” payable at Kanpur.
- Group-A posts at Sl. Nos. 1 (A & B): Rs.1000/-
- Group-C posts at Sl. Nos. 1 (C to G): Rs.500/-
- For Person with Disabilities /SC/ST/PWD Candidates who are applying against reserved/unreserved post are not required to pay application fees
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- The Candidate must have Passed At least Second-Class Degree in Engineering/ Technology or Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Passed Matriculation or Equivalent Shorthand speed 100 W.P.M. in English and Typing speed – 40 W.P.M. on computer or ITI pass from a recognized university or equivalent needed for applying these posts.
- Different experience needed depending on different posts.
- For further information please visit the official notification.
- Minimum – 25 years – Maximum – 45 years
18,000/- to 208700/- will be given depending on different posts to the candidates after selection.
VACANCY DETAILS OF BOAT NR RECRUITMENT 2021
11 vacant posts have been disclosed.
HOW TO APPLY FOR BOAT NR RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates are required to fill the application available online on the link provided in “Recruitment” section of website: boatnr.org
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions and guidelines carefully before submitting the application form.
- They have to click on the signup link and signup page will open for registration.
- After successful registration, the applicant can log in to apply for the position.
- They have to click on Apply now button to view the form in prescribed format.
- Applicants are required to provide all the mandatory information in the Application Form.
- Upload documents if needed.
- The applicants must check the details carefully before the final submission of the application form.
- Submit the application.
- Pay the requisite fees as guided by the organization.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the application fee for each post.
- They are advised to keep one printed copy of application form for future reference and their own record.
Candidates are requested to regularly visit the BOAT(NR)’s website i.e;. www.boatnr.org for updated information regarding the recruitment.