Table of Contents
Coal India Recruitment 2021: A new job notification for recruitment of Management Trainees through GATE – 2021 has been started by Coal India Limited, a Schedule ‘A’ – MAHARATNA Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India with Corporate Hqrs., at Kolkata is the single largest coal producing company in the world. The company is looking for bright individuals for engagement into these huge number of vacant posts with an attractive salary.
Candidates may be posted anywhere in Subsidiary companies including Coalfield areas. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need apply. Candidates should read the instructions in the advertisement carefully before making any entry or selecting options for filling online applications.
Coal India Recruitment Notice:
CIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE APPLICATION MODE only for the post of MANAGEMENT TRAINEE in various disciplines on the basis of GATE-2021 score.
Appointed candidates are required to serve the company for a minimum period of 60 months from the date of joining the company. The candidates will be required to execute a service agreement bond of 3 Lakhs (Rupees Three Lakhs) plus GST as applicable for the same at the time of joining.
Eligible candidates must have appeared for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021). The final merit list will be prepared for each discipline on the basis of GATE-2021 score /Marks.
Before appointment, the selected candidates will have to undergo Initial Medical Examination (IME) by the company’s Medical Committee, as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post.
Candidates, in their own interest are advised not to wait till the last date & time and register their application well within time. CIL shall not be held responsible, if the candidates are unable to submit their application due to last minute rush.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 10/08/2021 at 10:00 AM
- Last Date of Submission: 09/09/2021 at 11:59 PM
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ` 1000/- plus GST – ` 180/- totalling ` 1180/- (Rupees One Thousand One Hundred Eighty only).
- SC / ST / PWD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from payment of the application fee.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Candidates must possess BE/ B. Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering or M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Geology or Applied Geology or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics with minimum 60% marks for applying these posts.
- Candidates who have completed their degree of minimum qualification or appeared / appearing in final year / semester / trimester and will pass out in the academic year 2020-21 are eligible to apply.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply
- All qualifications should be recognized by AICTE / UGC / appropriate Indian Statutory Authorities.
AGE LIMIT OF COAL INDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
- Maximum – 30 years
SALARY OF COAL INDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of 50,000 – 1, 60,000/- at the initial Basic of 50,000/- per month during the training period.
- On successful and satisfactory completion of 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended.
|Post name||No. of post|
HOW TO APPLY FOR COAL INDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
- The candidates shall apply only through online mode through the link available on CIL website www.coalindia.in under Career with CIL >>>> Jobs at Coal India >>>> Current Job Notifications section.
- Candidates must read carefully the full guided instructions for filling up the online form and note down the essential criteria for applying.
- They have to click on the given link in the advertisement.
- Utmost care should be taken to furnish correct details before submitting the online application.
- While applying online, candidate needs to upload copies of the following self-attested documents.
- Thoroughly check the preview before submitting the form.
- Then click on submit button.
- Candidate can submit online application for one discipline (post) only.
- Candidates are advised to retain the same E-mail Id and Mobile number active for at least 1 year.
Important information regarding recruitment will be available in Coal India Limited website only and as such, candidates are advised to visit the same frequently.