Haryana Police SI Recruitment 2021: “Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)” is giving opportunity for all Bright, result oriented & Interested candidates of Graduation who are preparing for Govt. Police Jobs in Haryana through announcing a most awaited job notification at their official website hssc.gov.in
This notification has been published against Advt No – 3/2021 on15th June 2021. They are hiring interested and eligible candidates of Graduation in post of 465 vacancies in Haryana for the Post of “Sub Inspector (SI) Group – C”. All interested candidates who are looking for a career of police can utilize this golden opportunity by applying online before the last date of 2nd July 2021.
Aspirants can check the needed information like eligibility criteria, vacancy distribution, exam pattern, application process in this page.
HSSC SI Recruitment Key Highlights:-
“Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)” announced a new notification offering vacancy of 465posts on 15th June against Advt No – 3/2021for inviting eligible candidates who have completed Graduation for the post of “Sub Inspector (SI) Group – C” in Haryana. They will be given an attractive pay scale up to 1,12,400/-.
Registration & Application Process has been started from 19th June,2021 so eligible aspirants of Haryana who wants to do this job please fill up and submit your application based on your eligibility criteria well before the deadline of2nd July,2021 till 11:59pmto avoid the last-minute rush because the link will be disabled thereafter.
To apply for this post, contenders can visit the official website of HSSC or can directly apply from the following link given below.
- Online Application Start Date: 19/06/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 02/07/2021
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 06/07/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General Male : ₹150/-
- General Female other State : ₹150/-
- General Female Haryana : ₹75/-
- SC/BC/EWS Male : ₹35/-
- SC/BC/EWS Female : ₹18/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
- Minimum – 21 years – Maximum – 27 years
Candidates Must have passed graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent. He must have completed 10th with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subjects or higher.
PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY OF OF HARYANA POLICE SI RECRUITMENT 2021
Height – 170 cm
Chest – 83-87 cm
Run – 2.5 km (12 mins)
Height – 158 cm
Chest – Na
Run – 1 km (6 mins)
SELECTION PROCESS & ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF HARYANA POLICE SI RECRUITMENT 2021
- Graduate Candidates from any recognized university with Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in Matric will be eligible to apply for this post of SI.
- Age should be within 21 to 27 years for both Male and female candidates to apply this job.
- Written exam, Physical screening test, Physical measurement Test, Addition qualification and Miscellaneous tests will be conducted by the authorized organization depending on the job requirement.
- Tentative exams date is 1st August,2021 as updated in the website.
- For more information about Vacancy details, Application fee, Exam Dates, Pattern, Admit Card etc. please visit the Official notification.
HOW TO APPLY HARYANA POLICE SI RECRUITMENT 2021 ?
- Applicants must visit the official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)hssc.gov.in
- Then in the home page under the “Recruitment” tab they can find the Official Notification which they must read carefully before applying for the job.
- Then click on “Apply Online” button.
- Then they have to generate Registration Id & password through completing the Registration process.
- Then they can fill the application form with correct information required according to the post they want to apply.
- Recheck the application form filled up. And submit the application.
- Pay the application fee through online mode before 6th
- Please note to keep a printed copy of application form which will be needed during selection Procedure.