Table of Contents
IIT Madras Recruitment 2021: Hey job seekers, here is great breath-taking opportunity is waiting for you as IIT Madras has released 8 vacant posts in various positions through an official notice with Advt No: IITM/R/3/2021 dated 21.07.2021.
The crucial date for determining the eligibility criteria for all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online application. The last date for submission of online application is 23.08.2021 @ 5.30 pm.
IIT Madras Recruitment key Informations:
IIT Madras has issued a notification for engagement in 8 vacant posts in various positions Senior technical officer, fire officer, safety officer, security officer, assistant executive engineer and assistant registrar.
Safety officer will be recruited on contract basis, fire ad security officers will be recruited through direct recruitment or deputation basis, and senior technical officer, assistant executive engineer, assistant registrar will be recruited through direct recruitment.
The candidates applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post. Candidates will be short-listed for Test/Interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true.
The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written / skill test / interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 24/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 23/08/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General : ₹500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
- Candidates must have completed M.E./M.Tech or B.E./ B. Tech in CSE/ECE/IT/Software Sciences, Fire & Safety Engineering and or Master in Safety Engineering/ Diploma in Occupational Safety, Health with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute depending on these posts.
- Candidates with Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with 8 years of experience in Supervisory grade plus Fire Fighting training and able to ride light vehicle/Motorcycle can apply for the posts of security officer.
- Different qualifications and experience required to apply for different posts.
- Candidates must be citizens of India.
- For further information please visit the official notification.
- Maximum age limit: 45 to 56 years depending on the posts.
- Pay matrix of level 10 to 12 will be given to the candidates depending on their posts.
8 vacancies for different posts have been disclosed.
HOW TO APPLY FOR IIT MADRAS RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates should apply online only in the website recruit.iitm.ac.in
- Candidates are advised to read the full guided instructions mentioned in the advertisement available in the career section before starting to apply online form.
- Then they have to apply online by clicking on Apply Online button.
- Candidates have to fill the relevant field with correct personal details.
- They have to upload the relevant certificates at the time of submitting the online application.
- Check the form thoroughly before submitting finally.
- Then click on submit button.
- Pay the application fee as guided by the authority during submission.
- Separate application has to be submitted for each post.
- After successful online submission of application, a printout of the application form must be obtained and submitted when called for test/interview. It will be required at the time of document verification/test/interview.
Further, for any updates, please visit the recruitment portal regularly, as any subsequent amendment will be announced on the recruitment portal only.