Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021: The online application form for applying to various posts Under the department of Income Tax Mumbai in the sports quota dated 8th July, 2021 is available on the official website of Income tax department, Govt. of India. www.incometaxmumbai.gov.in
Interested can find necessary information regarding this recruitment drive with 155 vacant posts in the official notification.
Income Tax Recruitment Highlights:
The principal chief commissioner of Income Tax, Mumbai invites applications for recruitment of meritorious sportsperson in certain games or sports disciplines in the post of Inspector of Income tax, Tax assistant and multi-tasking staff.
This recruitment is subject to applicable rules for recruitment of meritorious sportsperson issued by govt of India from time to time. The selected candidates will be liable to be posted anywhere in the Mumbai region. The selected candidates will be on probation for 2 years as per the extant instructions of the Government of India. The selected candidates will be required to sign an undertaking that he/she would not seek inter charge transfer for a period of 10 years.
The applications will be scrutinized and suitable candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process. For selection, the short-listed candidates will be required to appear for document verification and if further required, the candidates may also be required to undergo ground/proficiency test.
In respect of appointment to the post of Tax Assistant, the candidates are also required to qualify in the Computer Skill Test as prescribed in the Recruitment Rules. Sportspersons who are already employed by the Central Government or the State Government or a PSU should bring an NOC from their present employer at the time of Document Verification.
Interested candidates must apply before the last date of online submission of application 25th August, 2021 till 23:59 hrs.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 08/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 25/08/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹210/-
- SC/ST/PWD : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Bachelor’s Degree or Matriculation passed candidates from a recognized university or equivalent and Data Entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour can apply for these posts.
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition and have represented their University in the Inter university Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards or represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All-India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports will be eligible for applying.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive will be preferred.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
AGE LIMIT FOR INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT RECRUITMENT 2021
- Minimum – 18 years , Maximum – 30 years as on 01/08/2021
SALARY OF INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT RECRUITMENT 2021
Pay matrix of 18,000/- to 1,42,400/- will be given to the selected candidates depending on their posts.
- 155 sports quota vacancies have been released by the organization.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates have to apply online through the official website of Income tax department incometaxmumbai.gov.in
- Candidates should read the guided instructions thoroughly after downloading it under recruitment section before filling up the online form
- Click ‘Online Apply’ link.
- The candidates must ensure that all the requisite informations have been duly filled correctly.
- Attach all the necessary documents needed to apply.
- Then must click the submit Button after rechecking thoroughly.
- The Candidate is then required to pay the requisite Fees as guided by the organization.
- Only one application should be submitted by the candidate.
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.
Candidates are requested to visit the official website regularly to keep themselves updated.