Indian Army Recruitment 2021: Hey guys, here is the good news for all of you who were eagerly waiting for Indian Army jobs that Indian Army is conducting 134th Technical Graduate Course TGC-134 (Jan-2022). Eligible candidates with essential qualification who wants to serve for their nation can grab this opportunity by applying before the last date.
Online applications have been started on 17th August, 2021 and remain active till 15th September, 2021.
Indian Army Recruitment Highlights:
Applications are invited from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 134th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-134) commencing in Jan 2022 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army.
Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. Duration of training – 49 weeks.
Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Merit list will be prepared engineering stream/subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview. Those in the merit list and who come within the stipulated stream wise vacancies, and are medically fit will be issued joining letters for pre-commissioning training at IMA Dehradun subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
All certificates in original to be carried by the candidates for SSB Interview for verification.
- Online Application Start Date: 17/08/2021 at 1500 hrs.
- Last Date of Submission: 15/09/2021 at 1500 hrs.
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- Not mentioned by the organization.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OF INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
- Candidates, who have yet to pass their degree examination will be eligible only if they are studying in the final year of degree examination.
- Different educational criteria and work experience needed for applying to different post.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- For further information please visit the official notification.
AGE LIMIT OF INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2021
- Minimum – 20 years , Maximum – 2 years
As on 01/01/2021
VACANCY DETAILS OF INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2021
- 40 vacancies have been disclosed.
SALARY OF INDIAN ARMY TGC RECRUITMENT 2021
- 56,100/- to 2,50,000/- will be paid to the candidates depending on their posts in which they will be selected.
HOW TO APPLY FOR INDIAN ARMY RECRUITMENT 2021
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions, as given in the Recruitment Portal, carefully, before filling–up the application form.
- Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
- Fill the online registration form.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard.
- A page ‘Application Form’ will open.
- Click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments – Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- They have to upload needed documents before submitting the form.
- Candidates are required to make the payment as guided by the organization.
- Submit the form only after ensuring that all the particulars/ details are correctly reflected in it.
- Candidates must submit only one online application.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for reference.
For all queries regarding allotment of centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information, please visit the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.