Indian Navy Recruitment 2021: Indian Navy, Nausena Bharti is giving opportunity for all unmarried men candidates with Indian Citizenship who were eagerly waiting for upcoming govt. jobs in Defence through announcing a most awaited govt job notification at their official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
They released this notification for eligible suitably qualified unmarried men candidates of India to apply. They are hiring interested and eligible men of Indian Nationals in 45 vacancies in Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti) for the Posts of “Short Service Commission officer for Information Technology under special Naval Orientation Course”. All Interested unmarried men contenders can utilize this opportunity by applying online before the extended last date of Submission on 16th July, 2021.
Candidates can check the needed credentials like eligibility criteria, vacancy distribution, exam pattern, application process in this page.
Indian Navy Nausena Bharti Application Procedure, Selection criteria and key Information:-
“Indian Navy, Nausena Bharti” is offering 45 vacancies through a new notification at their official website. They are inviting eligible candidates for Various post of “Short Service Commission officer for Information Technology under special Naval Orientation Course [Jan 2022 (ST 22) Course]”.
Application Process will start from 2nd July, 2021, so eligible unmarried men aspirants of India who wants to apply for this job please fill up and submit your application based on your eligibility criteria before the deadline of 16th July, 2021 without wasting any time because time is very limited.
For Applying, candidates can go through the official website or can directly apply from the following link given below.
- Online Application Start Date: 02/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 17/07/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC : ₹00/-
- SC/ST: ₹00/-
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OF INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2021
Candidates of M.Sc. (Computer / IT), MCA, M. Tech (Computer / IT), B. E / B. Tech with minimum 60 % marks from any recognized university to apply for this job.
AGE LIMIT OF INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2021
Born Between 02-01-1997 to 01-07-2002
VACANCY DETAILS OF INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2021
Total – SSC X (IT) 45
VACANCY DETAILS OF ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA WITH SELECTION PROCESS
- Candidates of M.Sc. (Computer / IT), MCA, M. Tech (Computer / IT), B. E / B. Tech with minimum 60 % marks from any recognized university to apply for this job.
- Only unmarried men candidates of India can apply.
- Candidates should have born between 02.01.1997 and 01.07.2002 to apply for this job.
- Shortlisting of the candidates will be done based on marks obtained in their degree, medical test & personal Interview conducted by the governing authority.
HOW TO APPLY TO INDIAN NAVY RECRUITMENT 2021 ?
- Applicants can Apply online from the official website of Indian Navy joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Then under the Recruitment tab in the home page they can download the detail Notification which they have to read carefully before applying for the job.
- Then they have to do registration for applying the post and then have to click on “Apply Online”.
- Then they can fill the application form with correct information required according to the post they want to apply depending on their eligibility.
- Submit the application after rechecking it thoroughly.
- No payment is required for Applying this job.
- Please note to keep a printed copy of application form for the further selection Procedure.