RECRUITMENT OF MERITORIOUS SPORTSPERSONS to 65 vacant posts of Constable /General Duty under sports quota -2021 in Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) has been started. All eligible candidates who want to serve for nation can apply through the online link given in the official website. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Online application mode will be opened w.e.f. 05/07/2021 at 00:01 am and will be closed on 02/09/2021 at 11:59 pm. These vacancies may vary due to administrative reasons. Interested candidates must fulfill all eligibility criteria for being selected.
Applicants have to go through the official website for detail information about the recruitment drive.
ITBP Recruitment detail information:
Indo – Tibetan Border Police Force, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India is inviting online applications from eligible Indian (Male & female) citizens for filling up 65 vacant positions of the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis which is likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota.
After selection the candidates can be posted anywhere in India or even in Abroad. This recruitment drive is only for meritorious sportspersons either medal winner/ position holders/ participants. As stated by the organization the candidates after selection will get an attractive pay scale up to 69,100/- and will be covered under restructured defined contributions pensions scheme.
- Online Application Start Date: 05/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 02/09/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹100/-
- SC/ST/Women : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking .
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OF ITBP CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
Candidates passed Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to apply for this post.
AGE LIMIT OF ITBP CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
- Minimum – 18 years , Maximum – 23 years
Extra Age Relaxation as per rules.
VACANCY DETAILS OF ITBP CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
A total of 65 Vacancies
SELECTION CRITERIA OF ITBP CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates passed Matriculation or its equivalent from any recognized board are eligible to apply for this post.
- Applicants who have participated or won medals in the competitions during the period from 01/01/2019 till 02/09/2021 shall be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
- As on 2nd September, 2021 age limit of the candidates should be within 18 to 23 years. For further age relaxation information please visit the official website.
- Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination will be conducted by the governing authority for selecting the candidates.
- Any further information or notice in respect to the subject recruitment will be published on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in only. Hence, all candidates are advised to log on the above link from time to time.
SALARY OF ITBP CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
Pay Scale: Rs.21,700/– Rs.69,100/-
HOW TO APPLY ITBP CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
- Eligible and interested candidates should apply only through ITBP Recruitment website recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in
- Applicants are advised to read carefully the full guided instruction in that page before applying.
- Then they have to do the registration first.
- Then fill up the application form with correct personal informations needed according to their eligibility.
- Upload all necessary documents needed.
- The male candidates have to pay non-refundable 100/- as online application fee. Female candidates belonging to schedule caste and schedule tribe are not required to pay any fees.
- Submit the application after thorough rechecking.
- Candidates have to keep the printout of online submitted application and payment receipt for future reference.