Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021: Online Applications are invited from Indian citizens for direct recruitment to fill 560 vacancies of ‘Sub-Inspectors’ in the 3 cadres of District Police, Armed Police and Investigation & ‘Intelligence Officers’ (in the rank of Sub-Inspector) in the Intelligence Cadre of Punjab Police to be posted or deployed anywhere in Punjab, India or abroad.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment Highlights:
Tentative vacancies of Sub Inspector in the District Police, Armed Force, Investigation Cadres, And of Intelligence Officers in Intelligence Cadre of Punjab Police has been released by Punjab Police on 6th July 2021 with Advt no: 1 of 2021.
The recruitment for filling up the vacancies shall be carried out through a Common Application Form (CAF) and Computer Based Test (CBT) process followed by Physical Measurement Test (PMT) and Physical Screening Test (PST) with specified qualifying parameters. The selected candidates, after joining, shall be on Probation, in accordance with the Rules and instructions, as applicable. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Punjab Government/Punjab Police at any time before the completion of the recruitment process, without giving any prior notice to the candidates
Candidates are advised, in their own interest, to submit online applications well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid any rush/server load on the website on the last days. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 11:55 pm on 27 July, 2021.
Applications must only be submitted in the online mode. The link to apply is given below
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 06/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 27/07/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General : ₹1500/-
- SC/ST/EWS : ₹900/-
- ESM : ₹700/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Candidate should be a graduate from a recognized university, or its equivalent for applying these sub inspector posts.
- Graduation in Computer science/ Computer application / Information Technology or B. Sc./ B.E./ B. Tech candidates with an ‘O’ Level Certificate of Information Technology from National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is mandatory for Intelligence officer posts.
- Candidates must have passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects, or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language as specified by the Punjab Govt.
AGE LIMIT OF PUNJAB POLICE SI RECRUITMENT 2021
- Minimum – 18 years , Maximum – 28 years
The pay for the post of Sub-Inspector has been fixed at ₹. 35,400/-
VACANCY DETAILS OF PUNJAB POLICE SI RECRUITMENT 2021
|Post name||No. of post|
District Police, Armed Police Cadre:
- Minimum Height: Male – 5’7″ , Female – 5’2″
Intelligence, Investigation Cadre:
- Minimum Height: Male – 5’5″ , Female – 5’1″
HOW TO APPLY FOR PUNJAB POLICE SI RECRUITMENT 2021
- Interested candidates first have to visit the official website of Punjab Police punjabpolice.gov.in
- Applicants are advised to read the instructions, as given in the Recruitment Portal, carefully, before filling–up the application form.
- Candidates would be first required to fill a registration form before applying.
- Then Click on ONLINE APPLY link for applying online.
- The applicants are advised to fill all details, including their correct and active email address and mobile number, in the online application form.
- Candidates are required to make online payment of the requisite fee.
- Upload all documents needed to apply.
- submit the application form only after ensuring that all the particulars/ details are correctly reflected in it.
- A common application form shall be filled up for the recruitment to the post of Sub-Inspector in the District Police, Armed Police, Investigation cadres and ‘Intelligence Officers’ of the Intelligence cadre of Punjab police.
- The candidates are advised to retain printed/ hardcopies of their online Application Form and produce the same as and when required.