Table of Contents
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023: Government of Rajasthan will provide Rs 50,000 on the birth of a daughter: Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana Apply Online Form Rajshri Yojana was launched on 01 June 2016 by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan under which all those born in 2016 or after Financial assistance of Rs 50,000 will be provided to the girl child.
Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme The main objective of the scheme by Rajasthan Government is to provide good education to girls and to reduce the infant mortality rate of any country and to reduce the gender discrimination in the society. And this scheme has been started with the aim of making the girl child self-reliant. This scheme has been started by Hon’ble Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot in 2023 itself, in which the girls from poor families are given an amount of 50 thousand rupees.
Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana Benefits
- Girls will get good education so that in future they can make their future beautiful and easy.
- Girls will be mentally and physically healthy because girls will get not only education but also the welfare of human development.
- Girls will not have to depend on their parents.
- Due to girl child, their mothers will also get some facilities during delivery.
Details of assistance received from Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana
The benefits of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana are given only to girl child. A financial assistance of Rs 50,000 is provided to the guardian of a girl child for her education, health and care from birth till she passes class 12. The amount paid for the Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana is paid in installments and not in one go. The amount to be paid is as follows.
- First installment Rs. 2500 after birth of girl child
- Second installment Rs 2500 after one year of vaccination,
- third installment Rs 4000 after class one admission.
- 4th installment of Rs.5000 for admission in 6 classes.
- Fifth installment of Rs.11000 for admission to class 10th.
- last and sixth installment of Rs.25000 for passing 12th class.
In this way a total assistance amount of 50,000 is provided in 6 installments.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana 2023 required documents
- Aadhaar card of parents
- Parents Bhamashah Card
- Bank pass book
- Aadhaar card of the girl who is availing this scheme
- Girl’s birth certificate
- Mamata Card
- Self declaration letter related to two children
- Passport size photograph
- Girl’s 12th passed mark sheet
- E-mail Id
- Maternal and child health card
- Application form for school admission
- phone number
How to fill the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana 2023 online application form
- First of all you have to go to your nearest E-Mitra or Atal Seva Kendra.
- Now you have to provide all the necessary information related to the application in E-Mitra or Atal Seva Kendra.
- After this, give all your requested documents to those from whom you are applying, they will upload your documents.
- After submitting the Mukhyamantri Rajshree application form, you will be provided with a reference number.
- Through this reference number, you will be able to track the status of your application. In this way you can apply for Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
How to apply for Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana?
Visit the nearest E Mitra Seva Kendra to apply for Rajshree Yojana.
By whom and when was the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana started?
The Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Honorable Ashok Gahtol ji has started the Rajshree scheme in the year 2023.
How much amount is given to the girls under the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana?
Under the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana, an amount of Rs 50,000 is provided to the girls.
Which girls can take advantage of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana?
Only girls born after June 16, 2016-17 can take the benefit of Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana.
How does the girl child get the money from Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana?
The money received by the girl child from the Mukhyamantri Rajshree Yojana is transferred in the form of installments to the account of the family members of the girl child.