RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2021: An open recruitment notification with Advt No: RRC/WR/02/2021(Sports Quota) DATED 28/07/2021 has been uploaded by Railway Recruitment Cell of Western Railway for engagement of eligible candidates under Sports quota. 05 Posts in Level 4/5, Pay Matrix Rs.25500-81100 / 29200- 92300 and 16 Posts in Level 2/3, Pay Matrix Rs.19900-63200 /21700-69100 have been issued.
Candidates are advised to visit the website frequently for regular updates. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit Online Application much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
Western Railway Recruitment key Informations:
Applications are invited ONLINE from eligible sports persons for filling up of 21 (Twenty-One) Group C Posts in various discipline against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2021-2022 over Western Railway. There is no reservation for SC, ST and OBC.
The Offer of Appointment letter will be issued by the concerned Authority where the candidate is posted subject to availability of vacancies and satisfying all eligibility criteria including Medical Fitness, antecedents and character. Selected candidates will be posted against any suitable post in Pay Matrix Level 4/5 or 2/3 as applicable, anywhere on Western Railway and will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post, as per existing instructions.
The recruitment will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualification. The candidates, who are found FIT in trials, only will be considered for next stage. Selected Candidates will have to submit the Service Bond of five years at the time of appointment.
Candidates will be selected purely as per merit. If more than one sportsperson secure the same marks, preference will be given to younger candidate to decide the merit. Candidate should be in readiness to appear for the Trial / Document Verification at short notice. Selected male candidates who are finally appointed are liable for active service in Territorial Army.
Please read all the instructions in this notification carefully and ensure that you are eligible to apply before filling the application form Online. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the RRC – WR website-https://www.rrc-wr.com.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 04/08/2021 at 10:00 am
- Last Date of Submission: 03/09/2021 at 10:00 pm
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General : ₹500/-
- SC/ST/Women/EWS/Minorities : ₹250/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- Candidates must have completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or must have passed 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination. Educational Qualification must be from a Recognized Institution.
- Candidates possessing higher educational qualification should also upload their graduation/Post Graduation certificates.
- Persons if appointed to the category of Clerk-cum-Typist should acquire Typing proficiency of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi within a period of four years from the date of appointment.
- Only those sportspersons who have acquired the following sports achievement eligibility norms in the championship from 01/04/2019 to 28/07/2021 and are active, will be eligible to apply for appointment against above posts under Sports Quota.
- For further information please visit the official notification.
- Minimum – 18 years – Maximum – 25 years
- Level 4 – Rs. 25500-81100 / Level 5 – Rs. 29200-92300 will be given to the graduate candidates.
- Level 2 – Rs. 19900-63200 / Level 3 – Rs. 21700-69100 will be given to the 12th pass candidates.
VACANCY DETAILS OF RRC WESTERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2021
21 posts have been disclosed under sports quota.
HOW TO APPLY FOR RRC WESTERN RAILWAY RECRUITMENT 2021
- Aspirant have to visit the official website of Western Railway www.rrc-wr.com for applying
- Candidates are advised to read the full guided instructions mentioned in the advertisement available in the recruitment section before starting to apply online form.
- They have to click on the new registration button to complete the registration process and generate registration ID.
- Then they have to apply online by clicking on Apply Online button.
- Candidates have to fill the relevant field with correct personal details.
- They have to upload the relevant certificates at the time of submitting the online application.
- Candidates should check and confirm the uploading of relevant Certificates before clicking the final Submit button while applying ONLINE.
- Then click on submit button.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars in the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway on RRC-WR website which has been integrated with the online application.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their application and fees receipt which is required to be produced at the time of Document verification.
Candidates are advised to visit the website of RRC-WR regularly for any change(s) and keep a track for updates of information / schedule of examination etc.