Table of Contents
SBI Recruitment 2021: Recruitment of specialist cadre officers in State bank of India on regular basis has been started through a recruitment notification with Advt No: CRPD/SCO/ENG/2021-22/13 published in their official website.
The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for online test and/or interview (if called).
SBI Recruitment Key Informations:
State Bank of India invites On-line application from Indian citizens for appointment in Specialist Cadre Officer posts on regular basis. Candidates are requested to apply On-line through the link given in Bank’s website www.bank.sbi/web/careers or www.sbi.co.in/web/careers.
The applicant should ensure that the application is strictly in accordance with the prescribed format and is properly and completely filled. Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned above for that post as on the specified date and that the particulars furnished by him/ her are correct in all respects.
The selection of candidates for posts will be on the basis of Online Written Test and Interview. The selection will be made from the Top merit ranked candidates in each category. Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be called for Interview based on performance in online written test. The online written test will be conducted tentatively on 25.09.2021.
The candidates have to timely complete construction projects, interior renovation works, have to do planning and control of project, have to Perform Emplacement/Appointment of architects and contractors/agencies, Purchase and leasing of premises, Maintenance of Bank’s properties, Preparation of estimates and tender, Site supervision for timely completion of works, Scrutiny and payment of bills of architects and contractors/agencies, Reporting to CTE/CVC and Quality control.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online well before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability/ failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 13/08/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 02/09/2021
- Admit Download Date: After 13/09/2021 onwards.
- Exam Date: 25/09/2021
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹750/-
- SC/ST/PWD : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OF SBI RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering with 60% or above marks from recognised university or institution for applying these posts.
- As basic qualification candidates must possess a Bachelors’ degree/a post-graduation (Master’s degree) in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- 2 Years of work experience for Bachelor’s degree and 1 year for Master’s degree will be preferred.
- The work experience must have been obtained after basic qualification.
- Different essential qualification required for different posts.
- For further information please visit the official notification.
AGE LIMIT OF SBI RECRUITMENT 2021
- Minimum – 21 years , Maximum – 30 years
- Pay of 36000-1490/7-46340-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840 will be given to the candidates from time to time. The official will be eligible for DA, HRA, CCA, PF, Contributory Pension Fund, LFC, Medical Facility etc. as per rules in force from time to time.
|Post name||No. of post|
Assistant Manager- Engineer (Civil)
Assistant Manager- Engineer (Electrical)
HOW TO APPLY FOR SBI RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates will be required to register themselves online through the link available on SBI website www.bank.sbi/web/careers OR www.sbi.co.in/web/careers.
- Applicants are requested to read the advertisement details carefully before applying for the above posts and should follow the prescribed procedure for submission of online application.
- They have to click on apply online.
- Candidates should fill the application carefully.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph and signature.
- Click Preview to confirm the document is uploaded and accessible properly before submitting the application.
- Submit the form along with relevant documents.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form, bearing the date of submission by the candidate, will be generated which should be printed and retained by the candidate.