SSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Are Invited to Online Application Form of Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF and Rifleman (GD) For 25271 vacancies. Those Candidates who are Eligible & Interested to the following vacancy can apply through online.
Online application will be accepted from 17/07/2021 to 31/08/2021.Details of the posts are listed below. Please read all the information carefully before applying this job.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 17/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 31/08/2021
- Last date for Fees Payment: 02/09/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General/OBC/ : ₹100/-
- SC/ST/Female : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/ University.
PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY FOR SSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
- Height : 170cm (Male),157cm (Female)
- Chest : 80cm (Unexpanded) & 5cm minimum expansion for Male only
- Male : 05 km in 24 minutes
- Female : 1.6 km in 8 Minutes 30 seconds
AGE LIMIT FOR SSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
- Minimum – 18 years , Maximum – 23 years
Extra Age Relaxation as per SSC GD Constable Rules.
SALARY OF SSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
- Pay Level-3 i.e., Rs. 21700-69100 per month
VACANCY DETAILS OF SSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
Total : – 25271 Post
Male : 22424 Post | Female : 2847 Post
The recruitment process will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Examination (DME/ RME) and Document Verification.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SSC GD CONSTABLE RECRUITMENT 2021
- At first open the official website ssc.nic.in .
- For One-time Registration, click on ‘Register Now’ link provided in ‘Login’ Section.
- After completion of registration process, they have to log in with the registration ID and password..
- Then Candidates need to fill up to all required data and click on “SUBMIT” to move next step.
- Upload Documents ,Photo and Signature .
- Then need to make fee payment through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Credit Cards or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan .
- Click on Final Submission .
- Take a print out of online application for your own records.