Union Bank of India Recruitment 2021: Here is the good news for all the candidates as a new recruitment notice for the posts of Senior Manager, Manager, Assistant Manager in relevant specialised departments. The selected candidates will be on Probation for a period of 2 years of active service from the date of his / her joining the Bank. The selected candidate can be posted at any Branch / Office of the Bank throughout India at sole discretion of the Bank.
Candidates can apply through online mode only and no other mode of submission of application will be accepted. Before applying online for the posts, the candidate should ensure that he / she fulfills each of the eligibility criteria and other norms, including possession of documents, as mentioned in this notification.
UBI Bank Recruitment Official Information:
Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to various posts in Specialized Segment. Candidates selected in the above recruitment process will be recruited in Specialized Segment in the Bank as per the post applied for. They will be allowed to participate in promotion in the Bank to higher Grade / Scale along with other General Banking Officers in that Scale, if they are otherwise eligible and fulfill the prescribed norms as per the Bank’s Promotion Policy.
The applicants will have to appear for the Online Examination and / or Group Discussion (if conducted) and /or Personal Interview, etc. at the allotted centers. The applicant should produce System Generated Application Form and all the documents in original along with one set of photocopies, in support of his / her eligibility as per this notification, if invited for Personal Interview. The Online Examination, if conducted, may be tentatively held on 09.10.2021.
Subject to the vacancies available under the respective Category, only those candidates, who pass the Online Examination / Group Discussion, if conducted, as well as, the Personal Interview will be short-listed for selection in the order of the Merit / Rank obtained by them under the respective Category.
Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee / intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 12/08/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 03/09/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: 09/10/2021 (Tentative)
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹850/-
- SC/ST/PWD : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OF UBI RECRUITMENT 2021
- Senior Manager:
- Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk (GARP) or Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute. OR CA/CMA (ICWA)/CS or Full time MBA in Finance (Minimum 2 Years)/PGDM with specialization in finance) Minimum 60% in aggregate. OR Master in Mathematics/Statistics or Economics Minimum of 60% in aggregate are required to apply for this post.
- Certificate Examination in Risk in Financial Service, IIBF., in Risk Management, NIBM. MS Access, working knowledge of Modelling tools like “R” SPSS etc, SQL from Globally known organizations such as Microsoft, CISCO etc. or nationally known institute such as NIIT, CMS, APTECH etc. or institutions recognized by the Govt. of India/Govt. regulatory bodies will be preferred.
- Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk (GARP) or Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) from CFA Institute, Full time MBA in Finance (Minimum 2 Years)/PGDM with specialization in finance) and Master in Mathematics/Statistics or Economics with Minimum 60% in aggregate or B.E/B.Tech. Degree in relevant engineering trades is needed to apply.
- Different work experiences are needed for different posts.
- Assistant Manager:
- Candidates with Graduate in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies or Full time MBA (Minimum 2 Years) / PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with Specialization in Finance / International Business/Trade Finance from a University / Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies with minimum 60% marks in aggregate are eligible for applying these posts.
- Certificate Course in Forex conducted by IIBF along with above mention qualification will be.
- For further information please visit the official notification.
AGE LIMIT OF UBI RECRUITMENT 2021
As on 01/08/2021,
- Senior Manager: 30 to 40 years
- Manager: 25 to 35 years
- Assistant Manager: 20 to 30 years
SALARY DETAILS OF UNION BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
- Senior Manager: Basic pay scale of 63840-1990/5-73790- 2220/2-78230 will be paid.
- Manager: Basic pay scale of 48170-1740/1-49910- 1990/10-69810 will be paid.
- Assistant Manager: Basic pay scale of 36000-1490/7-46430- 1740/2-49910- 1990/7-63840 will be paid.
VACANCY DETAILS OF UNION BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
|Post name||No. of post|
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNION BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2021
- Candidates are first required to go to the Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in and click on the ‘Recruitments’ Page to open the Career Overview Page.
- Click to View the Current Recruitment’ to open the link “Specialist Officers Recruitment 2021-22” and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
- The candidates are advised to read carefully all guided instructions mentioned in the official notice after downloading it from the home page.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “COMPLETE REGISTRATION”.
- While filling in the Online Application Form the candidate will be provided with a link to upload his/her photograph, signature and Thumb Impression.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets/UPI.
- Ensure the particulars filled in are accurate.
- After completing payment click on “Submit” button.
- After registering online candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application forms.
It is reiterated that applicants are advised to keep themselves regularly updated about the alerts / communication regarding the selection process through the Bank’s website www.unionbankofindia.co.in.