UPSC NDA 2 APPLICATION FORM 2021 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Are Invited to Online Application Form For National Defence Academy NDA – 2 vacancies of 400 .Those Candidates who are Eligible & Interested to the following vacancy can apply through online.
Online application will be accepted from 09/06/2021 to 29/06/2021.Details of the posts are listed below. Please read all the information carefully before applying this UPSC Application.
- Online Application Start Date: 09/06/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 29/06/2021
- Last date for Fees Payment: 29/06/2021
- Admit Download Date: August 2021
- Exam Date: 05/09/2021
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹100/-
- SC/ST : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online .
National Defence Academy: Candidates Passed 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam Passed From any Recognized Board.
Naval Academy: Passed or Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam with Physics Mathematics as a Subject.
- Minimum – Date of birth not earlier than 02/01/2003
- Maximum – Date of birth not later than 01/01/2006
Extra Age Relaxation as per Rules.
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy||370|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme)||30|
HOW TO APPLY UPSC NDA 2 APPLICATION FORM 2021?
- At first open the official website .
- Then click on “Click for Part -I ” to fill up the application form online.
- Then Candidates need to fill up to all required data and click on “SUBMIT” to move next step.
- Then need to make fee payment .
- Upload Documents ,Photo and Signature .
- Finally Submit your Application .
- Take a print out of online application for future process.