Table of Contents
Uttarakhand Jail Guard Recruitment 2021: Dear Aspirants, here is the good news for all job seekers who were eagerly waiting for upcoming job notification because “Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSC)” is giving golden opportunity for all job seekers through announcing a new notification on 28th June, 2021 at their official website www.sssc.uk.gov.in
Online applications from Committed, Suitably Qualified and well experienced candidates of Uttarakhand are invited in prescribed format for filling up 213 vacancies of “Jail Guard” posts. All interested candidates having interest in this field can utilize this golden opportunity by applying online before commencing the last date of 14th August, 2021.
Contenders can find the Necessary credentials like eligibility criteria, vacancy distribution, exam pattern, application process in this page.
Recruitment Highlights of Uttarakhand Jail Guard 2021: –
An official notification announcing 213 vacancies for the posts of “Jail Guard” has been published by the “Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSC)” at the official website of the organization www.sssc.uk.gov.in on 28th June,2021.
Experienced candidates having passion of this job don’t miss the chance to get the job. they can check the authoritative page of UKSSC and download the officials released to get an idea of the eligibility criteria, Exam Pattern, Syllabus and other details according to different posts.
Candidates must apply before the last date of submission. The online application Process will start from 1st July, 2021. Last date of online submission of application is 14th August, 2021.
- Online Application Start Date: 01/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 14/08/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC/Others State : ₹300/-
- SC/ST/EWS : ₹150/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking .
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION OF UTTARAKHAND JAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021
Candidate Must Complete 10+2 (Intermediate) Exam.
VACANCY DETAILS OF UTTARAKHAND JAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021
Total – Jail Guard 213 Vacancies
PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY OF UTTARAKHAND JAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021
Male : 165 CMS Female : 152 CMS
Male: 78.8- 83.8 CMS, Female : na
Male : 03 KM in 20 Min.
Female: 02 KM Run in 15 Min.
AGE LIMIT OF UTTARAKHAND JAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021
- Minimum – 18 years , Maximum – 35 years
Extra Age Relaxation as per rules.
*** Read Official Notification for more details.
SELECTION CRITERIA OF UTTARAKHAND JAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021
- Aspirants who have passed 12th exam with desired running speed requirement can apply for this job.
- The age limit of the candidates should be within 21 to 35 years to apply this job.
- Selection Process will be done written examination or Computer based test will be conducted by the authority for selecting the candidates.
- For more information about age relaxation, vacancy details, exam date, exam pattern, candidates are requested to download official notification from https://sssc.uk.gov.in/files/jailguard28.pdf
SALARY OF UTTARAKHAND JAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021
Pay Scale – Rs.19,000/- to Rs.63,200/- (Level-02).
HOW TO APPLY FOR UTTARAKHAND JAIL GUARD RECRUITMENT 2021
- Visit the Official website of “Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Board (UKSSC)” under the “Recruitment” section for applying this job. www.sssc.uk.gov.in
- Candidates have to download the advertisement from there and read carefully the details and guided instructions before applying for the job.
- They have to complete “Registration” process under the Link of “OTR” to make one time registration profile.
- Aspirants have to click “Apply Online” button to apply for this job.
- Then according to their category and eligibility they can fill the application form carefully and with correct information.
- Submit the Application after rechecking.
- Payments will be accepted through online mode only as prescribed by the Authority before 16th August, 2021.
- Please note to keep a printed copy of application which will be needed further in during the selection process.