WBPSC WBJS Exam 2021: Public Service Commission West Bengal (WBPSC) Are Invited to Online Application Form of West Bengal Judicial Service Examination For 14 vacancies. Those Candidates who are Eligible & Interested to the following Sarkari Jobs can apply through online.
Online application will be accepted from 14/07/2021 to 05/08/2021.Details of the posts are listed below. Please read all the information carefully before applying this job.
IMPORTANT DATE AND TIME
- Online Application Start Date: 14/07/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 05/08/2021
- Last date for Fees Payment: 06/08/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
APPLICATION FEE DETAILS
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹210/-
- SC/ST/PWD : ₹00/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Debit/credit card or Net Banking.
REQUIRED EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) in Any Recognized University in India.
AGE LIMIT OF WBPSC WBJS EXAM 2021
- Minimum – 23 years – Maximum – 35 years
- PAY SCALE – ₹ 27700 to ₹ 44770
Total Vacancy – 14
- Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
HOW TO APPLY FOR WBPSC WBJS EXAM 2021
- At first open the official website of WBPSC i.e. wbpsc.gov.in
- Then click on click on the “WBJS Application Form” link
- You will be directed to a new page where you will find an option as ‘enroll yourself’, click on it
- You will get the enrollment form where you will need to fill in all the details such as your name, address, contact details, etc.
- Click on the “sign up” button
- You will receive an OTP to the registered mobile number or email address.
- If the process is successful, then you will get the enrollment number displayed on your screen.
- You will need to re-login to the website using your login credentials
- Then Candidates need to fill up to all required data and click on “SUBMIT” to move next step.
- Upload Documents ,Photo and Signature .
- Then need to make fee payment .
- Click on Final Submission .
- Take a print out of online application for future process.